Walking tour in the center of Helsinki: History, culture and Finnish lifestyle.
– The Oodi Library and the Citizen square with the Parliament, the Music Center, The Finlandia Hall, The Contemporary art museum Kiasma, The Sanoma building
– The Central Railway Station
– The National theatre – The National Gallery
– Food, shopping, design
– The Esplanade park, Architecture and culture
– The Old Market Square with a view to Suomenlinna fortress between the eastern and western Europe and a view to the Orthodox Uspenski Cathedral
– The Alla Sea Pool Sauna
– The Presidential Palace
– The Icebreakers of Finland (not when at work in winter)
– The Senate Square with the Helsinki Catherdral, The Senate Palace of the Governement of Finland, The University of Helsinki and The great National Library
Starting point: The Oodi Library’s main doors (Töölönlahdenkatu 4)
Duration: 90-120 minutes
Guide: Ulla-Maija Rouhiainen
1-5 persons: 135 e (+vat 24%)
6-10 persons: 225 e (+vat 24%)
11-20 persons: 300 e (+vat 24%)
21-30 persons: 450 e (+vat 24%)
Over 30 persons: Ask an offer.
A 24-hour cancellation notice, prior to scheduled departure time is required for a full ticket price refund. For later cancellation 50 % of the ticket price will be charged as penalty.
The WalkHelsinki walking tours are held regardless of the weather, unless the client so wishes. Penalty fee won’t be applied to cancellations due to bad weather or rain.